Baltimore Country Club

Manufacturer: Jackson China
User: Baltimore Country Club
Date: 1973-1985
Notes: According to its website, Baltimore Country Club was founded on Jan. 12, 1898. As of 2012, the club has two locations, the first at Roland Park - damaged twice by fire early in its history - and the second at Five Farms.

The design includes an amber or gold line at the rim and a wide amber or gold band surrounded by two black lines. In between is the gold BCC monogram of the club, a B surrounded on each side by a C. The C on the right is backwards, and both letters intersect the B, forming distinctive ears.

Other known manufacturers of the design are Shenango, Maddock and Carr.





Photo contributed by cil

The IDwiki was Originally built by VaultWiki
A special thanks to the team at vaultwiki.org