Bingham House

Manufacturer: Greenwood Pottery
User: Bingham House, Philadelphia, PA
Date: 1886 - 1910
Notes: The Bingham House was built by John Crump on the southwest corner of Eleventh and Market Streets in Philadelphia, PA in 1886. In its Victorian heyday the hotel boasted 300 rooms and could accommodate 500 guests at $3 per day. By 1920, it was no longer the genteel establishment of yore and was demolished. The Earle Theatre was eventually erected on that site.

White fine-medium gauge body with green transfer shield crest with flags and ribbon banner reading "Bingham House Philadelphia."





The IDwiki was Originally built by VaultWiki
A special thanks to the team at vaultwiki.org