Union League Club of Chicago

Manufacturer: Homer Laughlin China
User: Union League Club of Chicago
Date: 1988
Notes: Website. Located at 65 West Jackson Blvd., in the heart of downtown Chicago's financial district, the Union League Club of Chicago was established in 1879 to uphold the sacred obligations of citizenship, promote honesty and efficiency in government, and support cultural institutions and the beautification of the city.

The club has been a contributing partner in the growth and development of Chicago. As early as 1893, Chicago gained recognition as a world-class city when it hosted the World’s Columbian Exposition. Club members were instrumental in having Chicago named the site of the exposition by the United States Congress. Since that time, club members have played a role in establishing many of the city’s cultural organizations, including Orchestra Hall and the Field Museum.

Jackson China also supplied china for the Union League Club of Chicago in 1977.

White body, aqua or teal green intertwined letters and aqua or dark teal green stripes and a gold overglazed line.

For related info:
Union League Club of Chicago 2 by Shenango China



The IDwiki was Originally built by VaultWiki
A special thanks to the team at vaultwiki.org