Automobile Club of Buffalo

Manufacturer: Buffalo China
User: Automobile Club of Buffalo
Date: 1915
Notes: The Buffalo Automobile Club opened in 1911 at 10405 Main Street, Clarence, N.Y. The Town of Clarence bought the club and surrounding property in 1957. Currently, the club house serves as a meeting and dining facility for the citizens of Clarence.

White body, orange and black pinstripes, circular logo reading The Automobile Club of (Buffalo) with image of a buffalo in the center of a winged tire in black.

For related info:
Automobile Club of Buffalo Palm Beach by Syracuse China






Photos contributed by eBay seller tomanitaq

The IDwiki was Originally built by VaultWiki
A special thanks to the team at vaultwiki.org