Brown Swan Club

Manufacturer: Syracuse China
User: Brown Swan Club, Schroon Lake, NY
Date of demi cup/saucer: 1945
Notes: The 100-room Brown Swan Club was built prior to 1925. By the early 1950s, the number of rooms was reduced to 68. On Aug. 15, 1953, the main house was purchased by Preacher Jack Syrtzen and renamed A Word of Life Inn.

For more info:
Brown Swan Club 2 by Syracuse China




The IDwiki was Originally built by VaultWiki
A special thanks to the team at vaultwiki.org